Do you have a disability or need help with special ed? The Office of the Special Education Ombud can help! They advocate for public school students and their families. They provide comprehensive support for people navigating the special education system in NM. For more information, please contact or call (505) 841-4565.
8 months ago, Public Information Officer
English OSEO Flyer
Spanish OSEO Flyer